The API category houses information related to the Politics and War API. API stands for Automated Program Interface & is for exactly what the name implies. The information here is geared towards programmers & will read like Latin to the average user. Suffice it to say that the API spits out information about the game that programmers can use to build fancy programs that make life easier.
- All API pages are in JSON which is the only supported format.
- The treatment of numbers throughout the API is haphazard & you will find them variously given as Integers, floats, & strings within the same api page.
- All property names are lowercase.
- Sheepy should not be allowed to name things.
- All of the APIs except tradeprices are minified.
- All boolean values are given as 1s & 0s.